“Introduction to Careers in Sports Business” is an online course that will include information that would take months, or even years to learn independently. You will learn about the various areas of business within the sports industry, including:
- Explore sales, marketing, and operations functions within sports-related organizations
- Learn specific strategies to position yourself for your first job within the sports industry
- Identify specific resources to increase your industry knowledge, identify potential positions, and enhance your marketability
Hear directly from new and seasoned sports executives, who will share tips for success and pitfalls to avoid. This great introductory course will be available for $297.
Early registration opens in January 2018, with a limited-time discounted rate of $197. Sign up for our email list to get the latest updates.
Are you interested in a career in the sports industry? Join us on Saturday, November 14 for the seminar “Introduction to Careers in Sports Business,” hosted by the Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies
The sports industry is a $130 billion global business that is projected to grow in the next several years. There are hundreds of sports organizations in the United States and there are many opportunities to work in this dynamic and rewarding field. The “Introduction to Careers in Sports Business” seminar is an intensive, interactive full day session that will give you the tools required to effectively transition to a career in sports.
- Learn detailed information about the many opportunities available for a career in sports, including marketing, operations, sales and communications
- Identify organizations that are hiring entry and mid-level employees in your desired field
- Explore how best to position yourself for a role within one of these organizations and meet experienced executives who will share their experiences.
Join us on Saturday, November 14 to take the first step to your dream career in sports! Early registration ends on October 23!